Boatshed Thames - Contact Us
The Engine House,
Royal Clarence Yard, Gosport, Hants, PO12 1AX, UK
M: + 44 (0)7879 423539
M: +44 (0) 7930 401 952
Welcome to Boatshed Thames
Boatshed is one of the largest international yacht brokerages in the world, specialising in the sale and purchase of second-hand sail and motor boats. The original business, set up in Milford Haven Marina some 15 years ago, by seasoned sailors Neil and Mandy Chapman, after years of adventures offshore, has grown into a major international business and is a cornerstone of the yacht brokerage industry in the UK and overseas.
- Today, we have a team of about 120 specialist brokers, sales agents and representatives
- Operating from 63 locations
- In 18 countries
- Supported by a central HQ team of 10 professionals
As well as selling boats, we are involved with the British Marine, the Boat Retailers and Brokers Association, the RNLI and equivalent overseas associations, promoting boating and the interests and well being of boat owners.
Of course, at Boatshed, physical presence, offices and regional representation is only part of the story. Boatshed’s online sales platform is the very best in the industry. We have pioneered the clear and transparent marketing and sale of used boats online. Our IT systems are constantly being developed and improved by our team of designers to make it easier, quicker and more cost effective for our owners to list and sell boats, and for our customers to find the right boat at the right price as quickly as possible.
- We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using these cutting edge systems.
- Today, we have over 814,000 registered customers looking for boats.
- Our website attracts over 280,000 unique visitors each month.
- We sell more than 1,000 boats each year.
- We sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers, based upon independent industry statistics.